Tuesday, November 9, 2010

RETURN

It has been just shy of a year since the last time I posted on this blog and I am back because why not?! My return to Don't F This UP coincides with that of Conando on the late night scene and that is more the kind of stuff I think I am going to be blogging about. BUT YOU NEVER KNOW!!!!

Although I am a Conan fan and was bummed about what happened at NBC I think the TBS experiment is doomed to fail. Going to cable is a different arena plus he is up against The Daily Show and the Colbert Report on Comedy Central, shows I suspect had a large cross over with his when he was on network TV. Add to that people that were Conan fans but don't tune in until later and I think he is going to have a hard time.

It would have made more sense (I think) for George Lopez to stay in the spot and continue to build on the succces he has had and let Conando come on at midnight. He would benefit from the lead in and probably bring in some of the Comedy Central viewers. Plus the later slot feels like it suits him more.

What I caught of the show last night was okay. I don't like Glee and that chick didn't change my mind. I will give it another try tonight though.

No comments:

Post a Comment