Monday, November 15, 2010

2 Seinfeld Observations

Over the weekend I was flipping channels and came across Seinfeld, and as usually happens, I wound up watching a few episodes in a row and wondering where the 2 hours went. Two things jumped out at me during this mini-marathon.

1. The Denise Richards appearance was very strange. She is supposed to play an NBC exec's 15 year old daughter but clearly looks way older. According to IMDB she was 23 at the time this episode aired. I know actors usually play younger characters but that was really a stretch. But more than that was just the sheer number of people who went on to become well known had little bits on Seinfeld. There is one in almost every episode.

2. When Jerry accidentally gets two women to agree to a threesome (and bails) George screams, "Do you ever get on your knees and thank God that you know me, and have access to my dementia!?" I hadn't seen that one in a while and as soon as I heard those words I had the crushing realization that someone other than me spoke those words first.

No comments:

Post a Comment